This file is part of the ATRACSYS OPEN SOURCE LIBRARY. Copyright (C) 2003-2004 by Atracsys sÓrl. All rights reserved.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License("GPL") version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
For using the HornRegistration libraries with software that can not be combined with the GNU GPL, and for taking advantage of the additional benefits of our support services, please contact
Atracsys about acquiring a Professional Edition License.
The following code implements 3D-3D point registration using the Horn method as described in "Closed-form solution of
absolute orientation using unit quaternions" (1987).
The makefile is created using CMake <http://www.cmake.org/>, the cross-platform, open-source make system. Follow this procedure for the installation:
- Install CMake
- Stat CMakeSetup.
- Define the source code directory (/Source/)
- Define the binary code directory (/Bin/)
- Specify your C++ Compiler
- Under Windows, click on the 'Configure' 2 times
- Open a console, go in the /Bin/ directory
- Use the make command to build the library and the example program
- GaŰtan Marti
- 1.00 (08/2004)
Generated on Thu Sep 23 10:06:52 2004 for HornRegistration by